Chaotic Solitude

Inside every (wo)man there is always an urge to find a structure in Chaos !

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Google! I surrender to you!!
Thanks to my friend Sandeep, I have the brand new Google toolbar on my browser. As usual, Google is awesome. Some of the features make me feel that Google should steal the tagline "I am Chevrolet (Google)" from GM :)
Here is a gist of new features:
> The pop-up blocker, a long pending feature from IE, is here :-) Another cute (sorry for sounding feminine;-)) feature is that of an indicator in the cursor when pop-ups are blocked. Mozilla ... you lose :-(

> You can now blog on a site thru a click of a button ... Doesn't that make you say "Wow" ?

> Automatic Form filler... Ah! This is a great relief. Also when a form comes up in the Broswer, the fields for which info is available are highlighted in Yellow.

Innovation, thy name Google. No wonder, Analysts in US are waiting for Google's Netscape-like IPO. Then, you dont expect anything less from a company funded by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home